About the author
Mike Budzynski, currently residing in the Washington state, works as a product manager in the cloud computing industry. In addition to his professional career, Mike is an acclaimed nature and landscape photographer with over 15 years of experience. His photographs have been exhibited in museums and galleries worldwide, published by BBC and National Geographic, and awarded in major international competitions, including:
- Grand Prix at Polish Wildlife Photographer of the Year, 2010 (Poland) - the largest and most prestigious nature and wildlife photography competition in the country.
- 2nd place and honorable mentions at Wildlife Photographer of the Year, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 (United Kingdom) - the largest and most prestigious nature and wildlife photography competition worldwide, organized by BBC and Natural History Museum.
- Fritz Polking special portfolio award at GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year, 2010 (Germany) - the largest and most prestigious nature and wildlife photography competition in Europe.
- 1st place and an honorable mention at Memorial Maria Luisa, 2009 and 2010 (Spain) - notable international nature and mountain photography competition.
- Honorable mention at Glanzlichter, 2009 (Germany).
- Honorable mention at Nature's Best Photography 2009 competition (USA).
You are welcome to contact the author directly through the form below with any questions, comments, or prints inquiries.